Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l Rates Are Exp x500 Mesos x555 Drops x1 l

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bugged character again -_-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
๖ۣۜFrøṧт
S_Mod
S_Mod

Bugged character again -_- Empty
PostSubject: Bugged character again -_-   Bugged character again -_- I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:53 am

Same as last time dion i didnt even do anything... but i noticed that everytime i cant equip items and i log off thats when my character is bugged. idk what the problem is though PISSED THE FUCK OFF PISSED THE FUCK OFF PISSED THE FUCK OFF PISSED THE FUCK OFF
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜKID
Admin
Admin
๖ۣۜKID

PostSubject: Re: Bugged character again -_-   Bugged character again -_- I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:08 am

As far as I've checked , there's nothing to do with negative stats or too much stats .

This is either you tried to wear something customized that is making you DC ( If you're dcing because of normal NX , it'll be because of your files as normal players don't DC anyways ) .

There's nothing I can do to help your character anymore , unless you recreate a character . To save yourself from trouble , wear something simple . A normal NX shirt / pants / shoes / hat and face acc will do , or even better just get a full wizet set.
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜFrøṧт
S_Mod
S_Mod

PostSubject: Re: Bugged character again -_-   Bugged character again -_- I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:57 pm

I guess ill recreate and wear regular wizet clothes but i was just trying to get normal nx clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugged character again -_-   Bugged character again -_- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugged character again -_-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In-OMS :: Disconnect Errors-
Jump to: