Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l Rates Are Exp x500 Mesos x555 Drops x1 l

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim GM Applications read ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timme

Tim GM Applications read ? Empty
PostSubject: Tim GM Applications read ?   Tim GM Applications read ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Time:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
IGN(s): Timmy
Applying for? Gm

How long I am active:
I can spend at least 3 - 8 hours on weekdays and 4 - 12 hours on weekends.
(Just joined Today and i love it) (Keep dcing)

About Me:
Welcome to my Game Master application , first of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to read my application , it means a lot. My name is Tim (Thanh) Nguyen, I am 15 years old and I am currently in my first year of high school. High school is a great experience so far. In my school, I am our grade representative. As a grade rep, I have responsibilities and commitments which I am dedicated to. I also take responsibility for events hosted at our school, and the other grade reps and myself get to help out the staff with hosting them! As a grade rep I meet a lot of new people and get to contribute with them which has allowed me to become a very social person. I also solve a lot of issues and if anyone needs somebody to talk to, I am always there to listen.

Some characteristics of mine are responsibility, positivity, being calm, and confident with fulfilling my duties. As for only being the age of 15, I believe I am mature for my age. I do love to joke around with people when the time is appropriate. But when it comes serious issues, I can be very serious, for example, addressing issues, hosting events, helping out people in general. I love to be social, if anyone needs to talk to me about anything; they are more than welcome to do so. I’m very easy to approach as well. I also happen to have a little brother. My brother is 13 years old, he’s only a year and a half younger than me but I have always been the one he had looked up to. I am glad to have him as a brother, as I can teach him things that would help him in the future and by teaching him, my parents gave me the responsibility of taking care of him which made me more responsible, not only responsible to help him, but responsible in general so it could help me in the long run.

The sport I love to play is Basketball, because I believe it’s a sport where you have to be confident and use your IQ to take your ball game to the next level. I love basketball and I play in a rep league. I represent Cooksville. I’m very athletic and love sports in general.

As for music, I cannot say that I have a favourite genre of music. The music I listen to always depends on my mood, but I cannot live without music. I think music is important since some music have a really good message in them, that’s what makes music very unique to me.

Why should I be chosen as a Game Master?:
I think I would make a great addition to the staff as a Game Master. I think this because I have learned the game enough to make this decision. I love helping out new players. I have always been the type to take leadership and responsibility for something, and this is the server I would like to share those characteristics with. I love to take leadership and initiative and I like to be the person who knows what he is doing. I have a lot of experience with the commands because I am a DGM in the game. Now some may be asking why am I posting this application, since I already have DGM? Well I would like to take it a step further and help out the server even more. I want to be that GM that everyone is free to talk to, if they need anything, they can talk to me. I want to be that GM who is social and not the GM who only comes out when somebody needs help. I want to be the one who is available to everyone whether they want to socialize or not. I’m also very helpful, if anyone needs help, I would love to give them help to the best of my knowledge! I love the feeling of someone getting the answer they were looking for and just putting a smile on their face. I love to do the best for the server.

As for situations involving fights,harassment,etc. I would solve it by first knowing where this issue is taking place and what the issue is about. I would screen shot it, and tell them politely to stop. If they continue to argue , I would hand out warnings. In each warning I would SS it to make sure I have proof of the warning. If they do not stop and I had already give out 2 -3 warnings, I would first mute them for 15-20 minutes and tell them to stop. I would SS the punishment given and if the issue continues it would lead to a jail followed by a ban. Before making the choice of a ban, I would confirm with a more experienced and older GM to make that decision so I can fully confirm it’s the punishment they deserve. Even as a dGM , I still like to help out the staff by checking the FM once every hour or to check for botters. When I do spot botters, I let the other staff members know and take an SS. To confirm if the person is botting , I would first try speaking to them , if there is no response, I would set up a timer of 4 minutes for them to respond. Once the timer is set up I would SS the 4 minutes starting point. If there still isn’t a response , I would SS the timer when it has hit 0. After that I would definitely ban the person , because they were clearly botting. As for the commands I had stated that I am familiar with them. As I already know from experience not to abuse any of the commands.

As a dGM In a different server , I love taking requests on what events to host. I like to put the community first and see their point of view. I appreciate their views and honesty which can also help me make decisions on what event I should host because it is the community attending the event. I love to host events and a lot of players like them too. I believe my events go very smoothly and I will continue to host more events. I am also very well known, and recommended from a couple of GM’s and players to submit an application. I think I am responsible and suitable for this position and I have a great knowledge about most of Axed. Not only that , but if I do become a Game Master , I can learn and extend my knowledge even more!

Experience as a Game Master:
Unfortunately i have a bit experience But it's not to Bad
Here some SS
https://2img.net/h/i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg581/tommylovenai/MapleStory2012-11-0215-55-11-37.png
https://2img.net/h/i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg581/tommylovenai/MapleStory2012-10-2721-51-02-53.png
https://s1245.photobucket.com/user/tommylovenai/media/MapleStory2012-10-2722-24-56-65.png.html?sort=3&o=10

How did I hear about Mapledivine and what makes it unique?:
When school had started, I had gotten bored of GMS, I was thinking that it’s probably a time where I should stop blowing money on GMS and just start playing a private server where i can save money and it's not a pay to play game. What really got me attracted were the high rates and what this server brings to you as a general community. This server has a nice social aspect to it while Global MapleStory is all about leveling. When I had first joined this game, a player had helped me out so much, and so did many more that I had fell in love with the community. When I’m depressed or sad , I like to escape the real world and put myself in a virtual world where I am loved and respected when I need the time for that. I really like Mapledivine community because I think that is what makes the server very unique. I hadn't really tried any other server at the time I was looking for one. I found that mapledivine was the one that stood out the most. This concludes my application; I very much appreciate you for reading my application. Please feel free to leave feed back on what i should improve. Thanks once again!
Back to top Go down
Sylpharion

PostSubject: Re: Tim GM Applications read ?   Tim GM Applications read ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:26 am

wow... long paragraphs lol xD
Back to top Go down
wen9333
Chat Admin
Chat Admin
wen9333

PostSubject: Re: Tim GM Applications read ?   Tim GM Applications read ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 am

Good Luck Tim GM Applications read ? 3295123260
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim GM Applications read ?   Tim GM Applications read ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim GM Applications read ?
Page 1 of 1