Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l Rates Are Exp x500 Mesos x555 Drops x1 l

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spamtacus GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spamtacus

Spamtacus

Spamtacus GM application Empty
PostSubject: Spamtacus GM application   Spamtacus GM application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:02 am

Real Life Name :Tyler Cord

In-Game IGN :Spamtacus

How long can you be online a day : i can be one 6 to 8 hours a day and on at night time till morning time

How long have you been playing ObliterateMs : None i been looking for a private server and i seen ad and
i just started today

Applying for ? : ( GM and Forum mod)

Do you have any experience as a GM : No i have not play maplestory so much so no i have
not been a gm on any server

Why do you wish to be a GM ? :I wish to be a GM cause i am capable of being on my best behavior and im looking for a game to advertise on
my psp forum so i can get a bunch of people i know to join and im a great helper in a game i been a GM in Elsword but i quit to be a forum moderator and i am active most of the time. Plus im a hard working person i worked for Sony and i believed that if i can help so many people in a day i can help alot more in a game. This is why i beleive i should be a gm im respectful to everyone i meet and hope to be a greatful helper in a staff

Why should we accept you ? : You should accept me cause im a great gamer and im a very good hoster in events and i am a very calm person and i can use my program to see any hackers in a server so it wouldnt be hard for me to help get rid of mad hackers and if im being cussed at about server problem i will still help but be calm and say im sorry for this problem that your experinced while playing.

How will this server benefit if you're accepted ? : this will help alot cause i am active alot and i can be a great help to the team and i can help anyone if other GM are busy with other problems are not able to help casue of them not being online and i am trying to be the most helpful person to people in game and im willing to take a GM place in a event if he cant stay on

Will you be able to provide donation ? :No sorry about that

About yourself :well im a gamer maker and i am a great gfxer and i work at sony and im a great guy and im a student at ITT Tech and im a great helper everysince i was 3 im a hard worker im a great provider in game with any commad help and im a game wz i play black ops 2 and i have 2mill kills in that game and im a post addict and i dont beg people for items are something i want it not me and i hate people that think they are all that and leave people out growing up was my life experince seeing my granpa die and seeing my mom and dad argue and get along was hard i learn from my dad how to be a great egineer and my mom teaching me the way of being calm and not being disrespectful i went to school with my brothers was amazing cause i used to be a trouble maker when i was 13 and i learned from that taliking bout come at me bro but im a person that dosent do half of the job and i dont abuse powers i get im not a scammer and i am a great dancer im a free person with a free my this is what i am.i dont care what other people think of me
Back to top Go down

Spamtacus GM application
Page 1 of 1