Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l Rates Are Exp x500 Mesos x555 Drops x1 l

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My 1st GFX Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darsini
GFX
GFX
Darsini

My 1st GFX Application! Empty
PostSubject: My 1st GFX Application!   My 1st GFX Application! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:00 pm

My 1st GFX Application! GFXSignature_zps7a24bf8c

Name : Darsini Naidu

In-Game IGN : Darsini

How long have you been GFX-ing : About 2 months My 1st GFX Application! 1053109814

Which country are you from : Singapore

Reason for applying here :

I would be honoured to serve for such a community like MapleDivine as I believe that, the community is a great one. I like the players and the staff and would like to work hand in hand with them. Secondly, I would like to help this community out with the GFX skills I have as the server would require some sort of GFX here and there to make MapleDivine a more colourful and blissful place. I have the right knowledge, skills and abilities to able to GFX effortlessly for MapleDivine.

My Creations:

My 1st GFX Application! Wiredahsig_zps3c73b0ff

My 1st GFX Application! Darsinisig_zps633cede1

My 1st GFX Application! Troll_zpsa9dd8308

My 1st GFX Application! AlvoMS2_zps81880dd7

My 1st GFX Application! Mapleclassic_zps79662b08

My 1st GFX Application! DemetoriSig_zpsaa692c76

My 1st GFX Application! Troll2ndsig_zps9efe4de7

My 1st GFX Application! Untitled-1-Recovered_zps6d444bb5

My 1st GFX Application! SugarStory_zps531c7337

My 1st GFX Application! SugarMSSignature1_zpsdcb23472

My 1st GFX Application! ArchangelSIG_zps0413429a

My 1st GFX Application! WenSig_zpsbec87ad4

Example Signatures made for this server ;

My 1st GFX Application! MapleDivineSig2_zps4228d362

My 1st GFX Application! MapleDivineSig_zps17b4700a

Rewards / Conditions if GFX position is accepted : Super Donor Position in-game. With the added privilege of being able to make my own items or obtaining anything I desire from any gamemaster at any point of time. A GameMaster position may be asked later on, when I become more comfortable with the server My 1st GFX Application! 1153872782
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜKID
Admin
Admin
๖ۣۜKID

PostSubject: Re: My 1st GFX Application!   My 1st GFX Application! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Hmm , I can say your work are pretty good , the fonts and how stuffs are well used and looks cool . But I'll think about it again , the rewards and stuffs from my point of view I'm thinking that it's too much for just a GFX to have .

Maybe if you're willing to be rewarded with in-game donor eqs like custom stuffs that only donors have or any eqs you will like to have base on projects made .
Like E.g. : I've requested a GTOP100 banner , once you've done with your banner and I find it good you'll be rewarded accordingly .

If you're willing to take this deal of taking rewards in-game instead of GM rank , I'll be willing to hire you as my GFXer .

What most server does is probably give donor points or a donor ranking that's all , so I think that GM rank to make equips is alittle too much .

( only GM from level 4 are able to make Items desired which will only be given to GM APPLICATION people that are accepted )

-Kid ~

Of course , if your work are really up to that extend that really surprises everyone of us and looks realll cool , I wouldn't mind with a GM rank but still I personally find you skills of GFX up to that standard of rewarded by any in-games stuffs through projects made .
( Not saying your skills sucks or anything , I swear it's awesome but still can be improved some way and some how My 1st GFX Application! 1053109814 )
Back to top Go down
Darsini
GFX
GFX
Darsini

PostSubject: Re: My 1st GFX Application!   My 1st GFX Application! I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Well, I have to agree to agree with you on my skills, I'm someone whose just starting out, I still have many areas to improve on. As for the rewards, I guess I can understand where you're coming from, and it would be kind of ridiculous to just give me GM powers ( what was i thinking? LOL My 1st GFX Application! 2871572209 )

I will gracefully accept your terms of condition My 1st GFX Application! 2477553258 I'll start working on the Gtop banner, and we'll see how it goes from there My 1st GFX Application! 1053109814

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜKID
Admin
Admin
๖ۣۜKID

PostSubject: Re: My 1st GFX Application!   My 1st GFX Application! I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:46 pm

Darsini wrote:
Well, I have to agree to agree with you on my skills, I'm someone whose just starting out, I still have many areas to improve on. As for the rewards, I guess I can understand where you're coming from, and it would be kind of ridiculous to just give me GM powers ( what was i thinking? LOL My 1st GFX Application! 2871572209 )

I will gracefully accept your terms of condition My 1st GFX Application! 2477553258 I'll start working on the Gtop banner, and we'll see how it goes from there My 1st GFX Application! 1053109814

Thank you!

Awesome :)
Thanks for understanding then , once everything is done just send me a Private Message in Forums or Skype , Well then I'll just depend on you for my GFX stuffs if you don't mind :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 1st GFX Application!   My 1st GFX Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 1st GFX Application!
Page 1 of 1