Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l Rates Are Exp x500 Mesos x555 Drops x1 l

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy suggestion >:D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylpharion

Crazy suggestion >:D Empty
PostSubject: Crazy suggestion >:D   Crazy suggestion >:D I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:26 am

dunno how hard this would be or if it's even possible, but maybe custom mounts? :3
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜKID
Admin
Admin
๖ۣۜKID

PostSubject: Re: Crazy suggestion >:D   Crazy suggestion >:D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:31 am

Possible , we do have some now though
Back to top Go down
Sylpharion

PostSubject: Re: Crazy suggestion >:D   Crazy suggestion >:D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:45 pm

omfg rlly? show me :DDD
Back to top Go down
Spamtacus

Spamtacus

PostSubject: Re: Crazy suggestion >:D   Crazy suggestion >:D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:44 am

it possible without a doubt it just depends on the lag if you tell me i try this before on a beta test private server and the lag was major and everyone would dc and like every 18mins
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜKID
Admin
Admin
๖ۣۜKID

PostSubject: Re: Crazy suggestion >:D   Crazy suggestion >:D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:50 am

Spamtacus wrote:
it possible without a doubt it just depends on the lag if you tell me i try this before on a beta test private server and the lag was major and everyone would dc and like every 18mins

It's exactly the same for here , lag will be major and for me , i just hangs and dc in 1 min . Was there a fix ?
Back to top Go down
Sylpharion

PostSubject: Re: Crazy suggestion >:D   Crazy suggestion >:D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:47 am

๖ۣۜKID wrote:
Spamtacus wrote:

It's exactly the same for here , lag will be major and for me , i just hangs and dc in 1 min . Was there a fix ?

hope so lol :P i wanna see some custom mounts >:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy suggestion >:D   Crazy suggestion >:D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy suggestion >:D
Page 1 of 1