Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l Rates Are Exp x500 Mesos x555 Drops x1 l

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MSI suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stanboy

MSI suggestion Empty
PostSubject: MSI suggestion   MSI suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:59 pm

I just have a suggestion cause this have been bugging me for a while

Can you lower the vp of the msi MSI suggestion 3711670801 pretty please

The reason why im saying that is because it takes such a long time to get the vote points (For those who dont vote every 6hrs of the day)

Also the stats of MSI is nothing close to max stats

Well then some people say if the stats aren't that good and the vp takes forever why get MSI

The answer is to reset my stats, Without it im not able to rebirth PISSED THE FUCK OFF

So please whoever controls this game MSI suggestion 1909212469 Lower the vp requirement to the MSI MSI suggestion 3711670801

Back to top Go down
iHuggle

MSI suggestion Empty
PostSubject: The stat part   MSI suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:33 am

I dont think it is the vp thats the thing. U NEED 30k STATS ON "ALL" to get a msi when i cant even use "ALL" of them. 30k each u get 955 stat points per rb. It takes about 31.5 rbs to get 30k stat on str,dex,int, or luk(a bit less) so for 60k stats it takes 62 rb. then u want to x2 it for 30k stats for all. 124 rbs for all stats 30k. but now u at least hit 1m with out any cubes and scrolls. and then u get an msi for 10 vp. 10vp isnt bad for a msi rlly its not. u can 10 vp in like 5 days. what u need vp for when u have like 30k stats in all u dont needs nx because u get it daily. no point in geting cloths u can get them from the leaf thing. u get 300 each day. thats like 5 pages of cloths. theres "NO" point in geting it for all stats.

FOR MSI:
30k in 1 type of stat like(str,dex,int or luk) (can choose)
and 10vp

its alrdy hard enof to get 30k for 1 type of stat.
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜKID
Admin
Admin
๖ۣۜKID

MSI suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSI suggestion   MSI suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:59 am

It's all actually your choice , we do not wish to spoil the server's fun by allowing 32767 MSI . Think about it , if it's 32767 then won't every single one of the players be God in-game by being able to 1hit all mobs and then it'll just be " Oh yeah , game over I've hit the target of being able to kill all mobs ! " then everyone starts leaving after 2-3 MSIs which is like able to gain within 2-3 weeks . By having 133337 MSI , it just makes game challenging . If you're thinking that it's a great loss from all 32767 to 1 item of 13337 then don't change an MSI . Stick with 32767 all stats till you're bored and change a MSI .

Edit - Btw , I don't think you're some hardcore 24hours trainer who trains every single seconds . Everyone need a break from everything and somehow everyone will be slacking in FM after awhile of training , therefore 10 VP is actually a reasonable price . By the time you gain 32767 ALL STATS , Your VP should be more than 10 already . Voting every day isn't a MUST , If you cant vote everyday = you can't train everyday so in the end when you train , you'll of course vote since you're already online right ? If you get the logic of what I'm trying to pull out , it's actually pretty well calculated if you don't spend so much VP on other stuffs which aren't required for you yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MSI suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSI suggestion   MSI suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MSI suggestion
Page 1 of 1