Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l Rates Are Exp x500 Mesos x555 Drops x1 l

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The stats part

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iHuggle

The stats part Empty
PostSubject: The stats part   The stats part I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:34 pm

U would want to at least have 31k stats before u get msi because when u get msi u wont have the 30k anymore but at least u have 1k stats so u can wear. plus u cant even kill everything in 1 hit even if u have 2-3 msi. J-U-N have a msi that gives 1337 wa and he cant even take down empress(INSTANT) if he have another 1337 wa and he go agaisnt the boss he can prob kill it fast but he still cant kill it instantly J-U-N + kyle can kill empress instantly
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜKID
Admin
Admin
๖ۣۜKID

The stats part Empty
PostSubject: Re: The stats part   The stats part I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:40 pm

iHuggle wrote:
U would want to at least have 31k stats before u get msi because when u get msi u wont have the 30k anymore but at least u have 1k stats so u can wear. plus u cant even kill everything in 1 hit even if u have 2-3 msi. J-U-N have a msi that gives 1337 wa and he cant even take down empress(INSTANT) if he have another 1337 wa and he go agaisnt the boss he can prob kill it fast but he still cant kill it instantly J-U-N + kyle can kill empress instantly

Hmmm , that's why you should do the MSI on a NX equip so that you can wear it everywhere with any level and any job.

Of course trying to INSTANTLY KO Empress is a real hard achievement ! Even I , as a owner can't do it currently LOL . By right , If I'm not wrong , Empress HP is our Max Damage Cap . By having 1-2 MSI , You should be able to train easily through The Boss in FM spawner without any struggle maybe with the right AOE skills you can even 1 hit it . Once you gain around 4 MSI I'm sure you can get more and more MSI(s) really quickly .

Back to top Go down
Spamtacus

Spamtacus

The stats part Empty
PostSubject: Re: The stats part   The stats part I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 am

To me that just weird cause people that wont be able to get will be like WDF just dont cause it not fun if no one else can get
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜKID
Admin
Admin
๖ۣۜKID

The stats part Empty
PostSubject: Re: The stats part   The stats part I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:51 am

Spamtacus wrote:
To me that just weird cause people that wont be able to get will be like WDF just dont cause it not fun if no one else can get

I don't really get what you meant by " people that wont be able to get will be like WDF " , everyone is able to gain MSI , it all depends on how hard you work and train . Every single one of the player does the same in this server isn't it ? They started from a noob to a pro and gain MSI over time .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The stats part Empty
PostSubject: Re: The stats part   The stats part I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The stats part
Page 1 of 1